chat.pl viewed as code instead of chat!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

chat.pl viewed as code instead of chat!

Hello. Whenever I try to view my chat and login it just gives me the page as code. Meaning I see chat.pl as code instead of the place to login. Please answer in English I dont understand german.

Danke. <-- See? I know some german but help in English please.

:sbitte:
      Englisch:

Hello

Told only times my English is not good I have my text with Google translate translator.

Try the chat.pl to directly or by trying to integrate a chat.pl. Html or. Call php file.

And then there is the question that has been asked my outpost, they let the chat running on a web server or virtual, for example, with Xampp
      These errors as they described, I only know that if they try chat.pl by. Html or have a call. Php file.

If that's the case, they pack the. Html or. Php file in the htdocs folder and run it again.

Otherwise, I personally would not think of where an error would otherwise lie.

Lg

Deutsch:

Hallo

Erst mal gesagt mein Englisch ist nicht gut ich habe mein Text mit Google Übersetzer übersetzen lassen.

Versuchen sie die chat.pl direkt aufzurufen oder versuchen sie die chat.pl durch einbinden einer .html oder .php Datei aufzurufen.

Und dann ist noch die Frage die mein Vorposter schon gestellt hat, lassen sie den Chat auf einem Web-Server laufen oder Virtuell mit zum Beispiel Xampp
      Diesen Fehler denn sie hier beschrieben kenne ich nur wenn sie versuchen die chat.pl durch eine .html oder einer .php Datei aufrufen zu lassen.

Wenn das der Fall ist packen sie die .html oder .php Datei in den Ordner htdocs und führen sie es erneut auf.

Ansonsten würde mir Persönlich nicht einfallen wo sonst ein Fehler liegen würde.

Lg.
      Hosting-Panter.eu - Home
      Antiref.net

if ($ahnung == 'keine' ) { use ( FAQ ) && ( Google | | Suche ) }
      if ($antwort == 0 ) { post ( Frage ) }
      Englisch:

Hello
      Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads I know and if they have the free version then they can not be there to GTChat run because the provider does not support CGI scripts. The premium version of the hosting provider does support CGI scripts.

However, I recommend you not to use free hosting for a GTChat because usually the Free vendors have released a CGI script, and generally or chats, or scripts that consume a lot of power deprecate. Since the GTChat already properly also need power so that he runs, they are having problems getting this chat on a free hosting to get to work or the provider simply deleting it.

Lg

Deutsch:

Hallo
      Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads kenne ich und wenn sie die Free Variante haben dann können sie dort den GTChat nicht laufen lassen da der Anbieter kein CGI Scripts unterstützt. Die Premium Hosting Variante des Anbieters unterstützt allerdings CGI Scripts.

Allerdings empfehle ich ihnen keinen Free Hosting für ein GTChat zu benutzen da meist die Free Anbieter kein CGI Scripts freigeschaltet haben, und oder generell Chats oder Scripte die viel Leistung verbrauchen Verbitten. Da der GTChat schon ordentlich auch Leistung braucht damit er läuft, werden sie Probleme bekommen diesen Chat auf ein Free Hoster zum Laufen zu bekommen oder der Anbieter löscht sie dann einfach.

Lg.
      Hosting-Panter.eu - Home
      Antiref.net

if ($ahnung == 'keine' ) { use ( FAQ ) && ( Google | | Suche ) }
      if ($antwort == 0 ) { post ( Frage ) }
      What a bunch of dickheads... Ok, so any1 know a free hoster wich can have cgi scripts?

My problem is solved, I got a host and everything is working now. Thnx anywayz.

Bitte.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Erik The Born“ ()