Table borders/attributes not showing up in IE [main chat window]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Table borders/attributes not showing up in IE [main chat window]

I've edited the main chat with some table borders [text.html, me.html, etc] and in Firefox it looks fantastic, gotten a lot of compliments on it.

One problem though... IE doesn't see the attributes, period.

Do I need to add some kind of tags to either the chat.html or the individual message files to allow IE to see this stuff?

I've tried css and html attributes to no avail.
    it's simply

Quellcode

1. TABLE.bord1
    2. {
    3. border: 1px solid {GET|$params.color};
    4. padding: 2px;
    5. }

with class="bord1" in the table tag.

Works flawlessly in Firefox, but just shows the markup in IE above the username. I've tried adding it into the linked css file and in style tags in the text.html head. Nada.
    Yeah, I swapped back to the html-only files, which have no table attributes in IE but show them in Firefox just fine.

:(

It might help me to better understand this issue if I knew which file was responsible for laying out how the message area looks and works. In chat.html it says it's 'messages', does this mean that the folder 'templates_en/messages/' itself and the contents is what it's referring to? or is it messages.pm?

edit: after some more playing, I've found it only does this in "safe mode"... if that helps.

Which is the preferred method? Safe mode on or off by default?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „xeper“ ()